Ethics And Purposes
Lions Code Of Ethics
1. To show faith in the worthiness of my vocation by industrious us applications to the end that I may merit a reputation for quality of service.
2. To seek success and to demand all fair remuneration or prof it as my just due, but to accept no profit or success at the price of myself respect lost because of questionable acts on my part.
3. To remember that in building up my business it is not necessa ry to tear down another ’ s; to be true to my clients, customers and to myself.
4. Whenever a doubt arises as to the right or ethics of my position or action towards others, to resolve such doubts against myself.
5. To hold friendship as end and not a means. To hold that frien dship that exists not on account of the service performed by one to another but that true friendship demands nothing but accepts service in the spirit in which it is given.
6. Always bear in mind my obligation as a citizen to my nation, state and community and to give them my unswerving loyalty in word, act and deed. To give them freely of my time, labour and means.
7. To aid others by giving my sympathy to those in distress, a id to the weak and substance to the needy. 8. To be careful with my criticism and liberal with my prai se, to build up and not to destroy.